Where you stay at while visiting Disneyland can play a big part of your budget. Having flexible travel dates will allow you to take advantage of discounts that Disney may offer. They are currently offering up some very good rates for a stay at the Disneyland Resort. If you can travel the last few weeks of April now would be the time to go and save some money at the same time.
Booking and Travel Window:
- Booking Window: Now – April 30, 2011
- Travel Window: April 15-30, 2011; travel must be completed by May 1, 2011
- One-night minimum stay
- $126* per room, per night at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- $146 per room, per night at the Disneyland Hotel
- $204 per room, per night at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
My family and I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel a few years back when we visited and really enjoyed it.